Discover more from The Journal 425
Week Three Wesco 4A Power Rankings
An abbreviated version as we've fallen behind...
1. Edmonds-Woodway (2-0): First team to topple MP in Wesco play in over two years.
2. Marysville-Pilchuck (1-1): Loss to EW nothing to worry about for Brendan Carson.
3. Arlington (2-0): Big win over Jackson propels the Eagles skyward. Riley Cobb is early choice for league player of the year.
4. Lake Stevens (2-0): Two road wins, but tons of mistakes. Signature win over Inglemoor could set the stage for great season.
5. Jackson (0-2): It may be an up and down year for Joel Vincent's perennial power. If so, the TWolves have started with the "down" part.
6. Mariner (1-1) Will go as far as KaiVerae Russell can take them.
7. Kamiak (1-1) Anthony Berg is one of the most promising junior QBs we've seen in years, Nick Baker and Andy Gay included.
8-11 Cascade, Monroe, Snohomish, Stanwood (0-2): They all look like they should be playing 2A so far.