Discover more from The Journal 425
Saturday Links: Dickinson a "Morning Star"
- Tom Wyrich is all over the Wesco action in his HS Sports blog, calling RB Bo Dickinson a "Morning Star" due to his 80 yard punt return touchdown. As we noted earlier, Dickinson is likely out six weeks with cracked bones in his back.
- The Times has a lead story on the Mariner - Cascade game, which the Marauders won 14-0.
- How about Mountlake Terrace nailing a 42-yard field goal as time ran out to take #3 Meadowdale to overtime, where the Terrace eventually prevailed?
- Are you ready for a road trip to 3-0 Arlington next week? QB Jake Parduhn is Nick Baker's top competition for the All Wesco QB spot, if not Wesco player of the year. Arlington handled undefeated Jackson last night, winning at home 28-22 in overtime. Oh, it Homecoming at Arlington next week.
- Mike Cane reports that Stanwood Junior RB Ben Zipp has been released from the hospital. Zipp was the player airlifted from Stanwood last week, causing the cancellation of the Stanwood - Meadowdale game.