Discover more from The Journal 425
Alex Moon, Chameron Lackey and Chase Crowley all saw action in last year's 35-21 win at Glacier Peak. Rob Carlson/Sportsmedianorthwest
It's gameday, it's 84 degrees on a perfect late summer day in Lake Stevens, and we're 195 minutes from kickoff.
Just thought I'd take the opportunity to remind y'all to follow us via Twitter @hul10 for live game updates from the sidelines. I'll be headed down to the field early tonight and hope to bring you some notes from the locker room and the pre-game activities as well. With that said, let's pass on a few links:
- Two out of three Herald experts call for a Viking win. This makes me nervous. Guess who likes Glacier Peak?
- Cane has a poll up at his Double Team blog asking readers to vote on the likely Wesco North champ. Last time I checked, Lake was second, trailing M-P.
- Finally, Cane does a nice job reporting on notes from both M-P and Snohomish perspectives. Soem interesting nuggets in here, including the tidbit that two 320-pound lineman from New Zealand enrolled at M-p just prior to football and are on the roster.
- Doug Pacey has his south end picks up at TNT. Why should you care? Didn't the Vikes lose to Rogers last year in the playoffs?
- Mason Kelly at the Times has all sorts of info on tomorrow's big Bellevue at Katy, TX contest including a few different ways to follow the game live.
- Finally, Bob Condotta picks my Huskies to win and break the 14-game losing streak! **fingers crossed**