Discover more from The Journal 425
- The WIAA has removed the 4A playoff bracket from its site with the note that the bracket will be "reviewed" at a Oct. 21 AD meeting. Wonder what this means...I'm guessing the King County folks were b@tching about all of their top teams playing against each other in the bottom of the bracket.
- The Herald's Mike Cane spoke to Lake A.D. Ed Bailey about the attendance at last week's Homecoming game, with Bailey saying it was the largest crowd in history. Personally, I remember the G-K playoff game and Oak Harbor, both in 2006, as significantly larger crowds. Just my opinion.
- The Herald prep crew have their week seven picks up. No line on the LS game.
- The News-Tribune has picks up as well.
- The Times weighs in on the Skyline - Issaquah battle up on the Plateau this evening, and Tom Wyrich picks his week seven winners as well.
- Lynnwood DE/RB/QB Geoff Meinken has reopened his recruitment, after previously committing to WSU. He apparently has high interest in Stanford. Hard to blame him for the switch.