Discover more from The Journal 425
Auction Donations for Biggs Event Thursday
Attn Auction Coordinators:
We won't be able to swing by before two today to drop everything off, but we'd like to offer the following auction items:
1. (2) sports photo packages from Rob Carlson. The winning bidder can specify up to two Viking football players/coaches and Rob will exclusively photograph them before, after and during games. At the end of the season, he will edit and present a portfolio of images of the selected player to the winning bidder. Suggested value - $150 each.
2. "Press for a day" Marysville-Pilchuck at Lake Stevens, October 10
You are invited to join the press for the Vikings' homecoming match-up against division rival Marysville-Pilchuck October 10.The winning bidder will be issued a working media press pass courtesy of the Purple and Gold Pigksin blog and can watch the game as a member of the press alongside Rob Carlson and Kevin Hulten from the sidelines and the press box. Suggested value - $100.
3. "A story of your choice" in the Lake Stevens Journal
The winning bidder will specify a topic of his/her choice to be written about in Kevin Hulten's Off the Record column in the Lake Stevens Journal. The winning bidder will be allowed to see a copy of the story prior to publication and suggest edits and changes. Story topic must be in good taste and reasonably interesting to the 20,000 Journal readers. Suggested value: $100
4. Free advertising in the Lake Stevens Journal - Courtesy of LSJ Publisher Desiree Cahoon.
(2) 3X3 ads to run in an issue of your choice in the Lake Stevens Journal. The package includes design and copy production if necessary. The ads may be sold together or separately. The Journal reaches 20,000 readers every Wednesday. Retail value: $150 each.
- Kevin & Rob -